my first blog: an insider

Posted by fshsfhsfh on Wednesday, August 17, 2011

So this is my first blog.. on here i will talk about mainly fashion and music but i might just add in a few extra things for example.. what i am doing during the day my thoughts and maybe a good old moan here and there!
please support me through this as i am new to this stuff.. and i find things confusing!


A little about me..
i am 16 (17 very soon) i have blonde hair that's rather long
i play many musical instruments, i am in a brassband and a jazz band
i love anything to do with fashion and i have so many clothes.. which in my opinion is good :)
my current job is being a nanny for some children down the road.. you may think its easy seriously it isnt! (will speak more about this is future blogs!)


thank you for your time ;) and hope you comment and help me through the awkward first few blogs... ha


{ 0 comments... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment